Source: trendz.az

The number of people, who have been injured by the recent earthquake in Iran, has increased to 25, the head of the country’s emergency medical services said.


The number of people, who have been injured by the recent earthquake in Iran, has increased to 25, the head of the country’s emergency medical services said.

On late Wednesday, a 5.6 magnitude earthquake hit the southwestern Iran province of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad. The epicenter was located 10 kilometers (over 6 miles) from the city of Sisaket. Previously, the media reported about 10 injured people.
“About 20 people have been sent to [the city of] Yasuj.


The earthquake has hit the outskirts of Sisakht, there have been no problems in nearby settlements. No people have died, the situation has stabilized,” Pir Hossein Kolivand said on late Wednesday, as quoted by the government’s information portal.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here